Location: 1720 S. Third Street West, Missoula
Mailing Address: PO Box 8644, Missoula MT 59807
Monday – Saturday: 7 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 8 am – 6 pm
Holidays: 8 am – 6 pm
(Holidays include: New Years’ Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
During the Coronavirus pandemic, we are open for business! We are committed to the health and safety of our clients, your pets, and our staff.
We always encourage healthy habits in our staff including frequent handwashing, getting plenty of rest, and staying hydrated. We’ve also increased our cleaning procedures even more than usual and are using stronger disinfectants to help keep our hard surfaces and frequently-touched objects free of virus. Of course, we ask staff and clients alike to please stay home if you’re feeling ill.
The only way to absolutely avoid viral infection is to quarantine yourself from all human contact, but if you choose to visit our business, we’d love to see you! We’re offering several ways to reduce the risk of virus including:
- Masks required (over age 5) indoors. If you prefer to stay outside, we’ll wear a mask and come out!
- Curbside service. If you’d rather stay in your car when dropping off your pet for daycare or boarding, simply pull up and honk! We’re happy to come to you
- Online payment options. We can help you log into your account to pay your bill online. Or mail your payment to PO Box 8644, Missoula MT 59807
- Contact us by phone (406) 721-1943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule appointments from home
- Social distancing. At your request, we are happy to limit the number of people in reception while you’re here. Fewer humans lower the risk of contagion!
Health and safety are our highest priorities! Please contact us if you have questions or concerns. We are determined to see Quick Paws successfully through these challenging times and we appreciate your support very much!
From Reserve Street – Turn East (towards town) on South Third Street West. Drive 0.8 miles until you see Quick Paws on your left. Our front door is actually on the East side of the building, so drive in past the Holistic Pet Nutrition Center and you’ll see our sign by our front door.
From Orange Street or Downtown – Drive south over the Orange Street bridge, go Right on S. Third Street West. Drive 0.9 miles until you see Quick Paws on your right, exactly one block past the Good Food Store.